It’s vacation time! Yay! Wait… did my passport expire? No!!!
Don’t worry... we’ve put together a planning and packing checklist to ensure that the minute you head to the airport you are stress-free and ready for relaxation. Hello Summer vacay!
Have a game plan...
- Transportation (to and from airport and any pre-planned activities)
- Passport/ID - Is everything up to date?
- Book potentially popular tours or sold out shows you plan to attend
- Notify your bank and credit card companies of your travel dates
- Make copies of your itineraries, passports/IDs, confirmation numbers, insurance/emergency medical info
Check the weather forecast for your destination and remember to bring the appropriate layers:
- Light weight sun protecting layer
- Swimsuit cover up
- Thin sweater or wrap for cool nights
Keep up your daily skin and hair regimens along with other necessities the climate will call for... hello humidity!
- Face wash, serums and lotion (day and night)
- Body lotions or oils
- Lip scrub and lip moisturizer
- Hair oil (to fight the frizz)
- Shampoo, conditioner and dry shampoo
- Salt spray and/or hair spray (to perfect your beachy waves)
- Hair appliances
- Sunscreen and Aloe
- Insect repellent
Don't forget these other travel essentials:
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss and mouth wash
- Hair brush, comb, ties, pins and clips
- Sleeping mask
- Chargers! (Consider whether you'll need an adaptor for your gadgets and appliances and check voltages)
- Outfits, pajamas and underpinning for each day and night
- Sunglasses and hat